Our partners are changemakers and will be . Our Partners share our commitment to standing with the poor and our vision of building a world based on dignity. They put their money where their mouths are and they’re not afraid of taking risks to create outsized impact. They share our belief that every individual, not just some, deserve the right to live with dignity, not dependence. Our partners are the individuals, corporations and institutions who provide the financial and human capital that allow us to take on the world’s toughest challenges. The deeper the engagement, the greater the impact we can make together.
Becoming a AIM Nepal Partner School
AIM Nepal partners with primary and secondary schools, colleges, and institutes around the Nepal to to raise funds for scholarships and to educate about the significant improvements in health and development that can be achieved by educating a girl.
- Educating girls helps everyone.
- When you educate a girl through secondary school you reduce her lifetime HIV risk.
- When you educate a girl she marries later, delays pregnancy, and has fewer children.
- When you educate a girl you get intergenerational benefits as her children are healthier and more likely to get educated. A child whose mother can read is 50% more likely to live past age 5.
- When you educate a girl you increase the economic standing of the entire community. Educated women and girls reinvest 90% of their income into their families, compared to 30% for men.
- When you educate a girl every one extra year of education could increase her wages by 10-20%.
- When a country educates its girls its GDP increases.