AIM-Nepal is an important non-governmental organization of Sunsari district. It is short in establishment but effective in experience. What it starts, it completes with perfect result. It is strong to find the problem or violence, soft to find reality and able to solved the problem socially, legally and politically. When it goes ahead for the betterment, no flood and no storm of the violence can disturb to find reality and provide justice in the society and community. Because it is spurious to work, serious to decide and capable to empower the women against the violence. AIM-Nepal is well known Organization to voice for the Human Rights. And our organization awarded by Local Government and Donor agencies for its transparency and honesty towards community empowerment.
- Organizational Major Strengthen for Reorganization:-
- Particularly has been working for the women/girl from marginalized group for their basic and Democratic Rights.
- We launched education program about Human Rights to build non-discriminate society and peace.
- We Established “Youth Peace Dialogue Centre” with the coordination of ADO BC-Nepal.
- Coordination and collaboration with the different Government and Non-Government Agencies.
- We are launching free counseling center for women who are suffering from domestic violence.
- AIM-Nepal Regarded by Local Government and Donor Agencies.
- AIM-Nepal is well known Organization to voice for the Human Rights.
- Our organization awarded by Local for its transparency and honesty towards community empowerment.
- Our Organization has 69 volunteers most of them from sunsari and other are particularly from Madhesh/Terai region and they are working and counseling those women who are suffering from Domestic Violence.
- Organization has well linked with the Local and Central Agencies for sufficient advice.
- We coordinate the Local Government for their planning to empower the community through discussion and documentation.
- We organizing own internal fund rising system for the sustainable of organization and for implementing the activities.
- Financial transparency.
- Good relationship with community people.