Key Organizational Documents
The existing policies, regulations and plans that allow AIM-Nepal management to guide operations without constant management intervention are:
- AIM Nepal’s Organizational constitution 2010 A.D.
- AIM Financial Management System (FMS) 2013
- AIM Institutional Good Governance Policy (IGGP) 2013
- AIM Human resource Management Policy 2013
- AIM Anti-corruption Policy 2013
- AIM Nepal’s Fund Raising Policy 2013
- AIM Nepal’s Policy on Gender and Social Inclusion 2014
- AIM Result Based Monitoring & Evaluation Plan (RBME) 2014
- AIM Child Protection Policy (CPP) 2015
- AIM Nepal’s Organizational Structure 2015
- AIM Nepal’s Strategic and Operational Plan (StOP) 2017-2022
These institutional are timely reviewed and revised in order to smoothen AIM-Nepal operation incorporating the necessary changes brought/raised/suggested by the Committees and management.