- Rescuing women/girls forced into violence and helping to find socio-economic alternatives. AIM-Nepal would be to counsel them and empowered on health, education, laws, and fundamental rights.
- The acknowledgement of the Universality of human rights and human dignity of each member of society form the basis for the work undertaken by AIM- Nepal. Human rights are characterized as universal, inalienable and fundamental.
- Accept positive criticism and Work in participatory approach.
- Believe in human internal potentiality and Encourage new thoughts among people.
- Maintain transparency in every action and Nurture perseverance, accountability and patriotism.